Mary Weber Landscape Architecture is involved in all aspects of planning and design. Many projects involve working on a design team with architects, engineers, and other specialists and coordinating with contractors during construction to ensure that the work is properly executed. Extensive experience working with municipal governments ensures a smooth permitting process.
- Site Planning and Design
- Master Planning
- Zoning Compliance Plans
- ADA-Compliant Design
- Public Meeting Facilitation
- Construction Drawings and Specifications
- Project Management and Bid Procurement
- Construction Observation
Areas of Specialization:
- Public projects such as park and trails, children’s play and learning environments, plazas, and memorial gardens
- Single- and multi-family residential
- Commercial site planning and design
- Environmental restoration: native plants, wetland plants, wildlife-attracting gardens, low-water use gardens, natural stormwater management
- Accessible Design
Client collaboration is the starting point for any design project to ensure that the design meets the client’s programming needs, tastes, budget, and schedule. An initial consultation to visit the site and learn of your ideas and needs is the first step. A written proposal will outline the scope of services and fees. Upon acceptance of the proposal, a base map will be prepared and the site analyzed to understand its natural and cultural features. A conceptual plan will be created, often offering different alternatives. After receiving client feedback, the plan will be further developed and construction drawings prepared. If requested, bids will be obtained from qualified contractors and construction observation services will be provided.